Our leaders asked us why we wanted to go to London. These are are responses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUM28kMr8gs&sns=em
A few thoughts:
As we have been preparing to go to this city, I have been asking The Lord what he thinks about London. In some ways it seems odd to go to a city that already has so much Christianity. But something I've been realizing is that this city, although full of Christianity, is a very dark place. Yes, the church exists there, but they are in need of help from the Holy Spirit. They have name that they are alive, but on the inside there really isn't much life. My heart has turned toward this city. I want to go and release the promises of God through prayer, and share the love of God through loving every person I encounter. This city is beautiful. It is a gift to the world. Help us partner with God in releasing light and love over the city. :)
If you would like to give, click the PayPal link to the left of this page.
Blessings!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUM28kMr8gs&sns=em
ReplyDelete